Sweet Dwarf Blueberry Seeds - Hybrid (Viccinium Corymbosum) LIMITED
- Dwarf Bluberry plant is a compact shrub that beautiful and almost like mouldshape, It can be grown in limited area or in a pot for your patio or balcony and will producuce a abundant of delicious berry.
- In the spring the plant is loaded with so many flowers it looks like a white-flowering heather.
Self-pollinating, only one plant is needed for berries.
- Expert guideline on germinating the seeds
- Best is to soak in water for 12 - 24 hrs. After soaking, pack the seeds with moist sterile material, put the mix in a closable plastic bag and cold stratify them for six weeks. Sow the seeds on the surface of an acid peat seed sowing mix at about 22°C. They normally will only germinate with light. Keep the mix humid but not too wet and don’t let it dry between watering. Germination should take about 20-30 days, but sometimes takes another 12 months. When the seedling starts to germinate prick them out and put them in a good potting soil.
- We cannot guarantee you the percentages or the seeds will germinated. This is because Blueberry is non native fruit tree for Malaysia climates.
- Height : 16" - 24"
- Spacing : 12" - 24"
- Sun Light : > 6 hours/ Part Shade
- Water : Average
- Harvest : Normally 2nd years
- Sowing : Sow seeds 1/8" - 1/4" deep
- Color : Dark Blue
- Stratify : 6 - 8 Weeks
- Germinations : Weeks - 3 mths (Sometime takes longer)
- Ideal Soil : Sphaghum Peatmoss
- Ideal Starting Temp : 70 degrees
Qty : >< 30 Seeds/pack
- Cultivating Difficulty Degree -
- (Not for beginner but for :Tried and Error Gardener)