- One of the cabbage with a good standing ability and earliest corps.
- This good variety cabbage forming pointed heads with a good texture and flavour.
- Germinates between 10 and 25°C. Used ziplock bag method as below to trigger the germination process.
- Soak the seed in water for half an hour.
- The paper towel should be moist, not dripping wet. Squeeze out any excess water before placing your seeds between moist paper towels , close the bag.
- Keep the bag in the refrigerator for 7 - 14 days or till sprouted before transfer to the soil or sowing tray.
First Early Market Cabbage Seeds (Brassica Oleracea)
- Height : 5" - 8"
- Spacing : 10" - 18"
- Sun Light : > 6 hours
- Water : Average
- Sowing : Sow seeds 1/4" deep, 1" Young plant
- Germination : 7 - 14 days
- Harvest : 65 - 90 days
- Size : Medium with 2-3 pound
- Color : Dark Green
- Use : Excellent for Salad, Sandwich, Snack, Cooking
- Qty : >< 30 Seeds/pack
- NON GMO